Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Inevitable Bloglovin Post

I'm always a bit late for everything, but let's just get this out of the way . . .

Google is shutting down Google Reader. As of July 1 this year, we will not be able to access it, so everyone's talking of alternate ways to subscribe to someone's blog.

Some alternate subscription ways I already had are Feedburner (on the sidebar), Linky, and Networked Blogs. Another alternative would be RSS. You can either subscribe through the page connected to email subscirbtions, or the feed I burned solely for to be used for RSS. Find the email feed here and the RSS feed here.

But because Feedburner may or may not be taken down by Google somewhere in the near future, and because I've personally had a few problems with it, I've got to provide an alternate way for you to subscribe, don't I? This is where Bloglovin comes in. Bloglovin's quite simple, and fairly easy to use. Your fave blog doesn't have Bloglovin? Don't worry; you can still subscribe to them through Bloglovin. You can subscribe and unsubscribe to someone's blog quite easily, and can choose to have emails sent straight to your inbox. For the emails, you can choose to have a daily email of a compilation of all the blogs you have subscribed to, an email whenever a blog post is posted, or none at all. Easy? Then subscribe to Lust For Stories below!
Follow on Bloglovin
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.