Saturday, February 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (9)

Stacking the Shelves @ Lust For Stories
Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For the week of February 17 ~ February 23

I had an extremely stressful week due to very poor combination of procrastinating on a project, a bunch of posts, and X-Men: First Class. Note to anyone reading this: Do not, do not, procrastinate. This is probably something I'll be like meh about somewhere down the line, but trust me, it sucks.

As well, this week I read a really interesting post about something I've noticed a little before, but never caught my attention like this until now. Nicole at WORD for Teens talks about how there is a difference between a love story and a romance.

A quick recap of this week's posts . . . (BTW, I love your comments and feedback!)


The Kassa Gambit by M.C. Planck
The Kassa Gambit by M.C. Planck (Thank you to Free Book Friday!)

I heard from someone that Tor Books (the publisher) has pretty good books, so I'm very much interested in this. Besides, I need my sci-fi fix!
I Just Hope It's Lethal: Poems of Sadness, Madness, and Joy edited by Liz Rosenberg & Deena November
I Just Hope It's Lethal: Poems of Sadness, Madness, and Joy edited by Liz Rosenberg & Deena November

I actually took out a bunch of different books from the library for my poetry project, a good number of them on Edgar Allen Poe, but I Just Hope It's Lethal stood out among the stack of books I had, filled with poems that with wording that a simple teenager like me could understand, yet holds a lot of deeper meaning to be interpreted.


How did your week go? What did you get? Tell me in the comments or link me up!
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.