Saturday, January 12, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (3)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga's Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
For the week of January 6 ~ January12

*sigh* This has been a sparse week in blogging, and I don't have a reason except A) it's the first week back at school and B) can I get a pass because it's my birthday?

Yup, you heard me. I am older by one year now.

Though I may or may not still maintain my immaturity.

Edit: I forgot to mention this! This week, I am featured on The Authoress's Saturday Spotlight! Pop over there and leave a comment!

A quick recap of this week's posts . . . (BTW, I love your comments and feedback!)



Gifted


5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth and Other Useful Guides by Matthew Inman The Passage by Justin Cronin

5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth and Other Useful Guides by Matthew Inman
The Passage by Justin Cronin

Two of my best friends gave these books to me, The Passage as a Christmas/b-day gift, and the dolphin book (not going to type the entirely too long title out) as a just-because/b-day present. I've not read The Passage but my best friend swears by it. As for the dolphin book? It's a collection of comics, offensively hilarious, by the creator of The Oatmeal. Includes ninja animals and awkward hugs.
   

For Review


Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four by Nya Jade Override by Heather Anastasiu Barbie Girl by Marta Acosta Interred by Marilyn Almodóvar 
Phoebe Pope and the Year of Four by Nya Jade (For blog tour)
Override by Heather Anastasiu (From NetGalley)
Barbie Girl by Heidi Acosta (For blog tour)
Interred by Marilyn Almodóvar (For blog tour)

What did you get this week? Tell me in the comments or link me up!

Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.