Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WWW Wednesday (5)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Just to play along, answer the following three (3) questions . . .

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading?
Still reading The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis, but I don't know if I can bring myself to read it. It's so sad . . . Another book I'm reading is Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. Currently re-reading (terrible habit, I know) Across the Universe by Beth Revis. Fantastic read, that one.

What did you recently finish reading?
My ordered copy of 13 by Kelley Armstrong just came, and I finished it in a single sitting. All 480 pages of it. It was AMAZING. And I finished Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom and Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore. So, so, happy.


What do you think you'll read next?
Dunno just yet, but maybe Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein or 172 Hours on the Moon by Johan Harstad.

And this is a completely off topic thing to say, but I recently heard someone say that they like light casual reads in summer and save the darker stuff in winter. That's not the case for me. I'd relish the reading of dark reads year round, and tend to line up a ton of quick reads for the colder days. (I'd blame it on school.)
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.