Wednesday, August 08, 2012

WWW Wednesday (4)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Just to play along, answer the following three (3) questions . . .

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading?
The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis. Usually retellings or just a story about a person telling a story (storyception!) are kind of bubbly and sweet, but now I feel like my chest is kind of torn apart even though I've barely read anything out of it.

What did you recently finish reading?
Revived by Cat Patrick. I personally thought the sci-fi bit was a little overemphasized; what really hit me was the soul-food part.


What do you think you'll read next?
Monument 14 by Emmy Layborne. I've heard a bit about this book, but I'm slightly scared that it was to overly hyped up and I'd get disappointed . . .
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.