Wednesday, August 01, 2012

WWW Wednesday (3)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Just to play along, answer the following three (3) questions . . .

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading?
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce.

What did you recently finish reading?
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. I know, I've been reading it for a while, but I was just so scared. Not because I get queasy at murder scenes, but because I was so scared of the outcome, what Jazz would choose and do.


What do you think you'll read next?
The Selection by Kiera Cass. I've heard so much great stuff about this one!
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.