Sunday, August 19, 2012

Notification of my absence

Long story short: Something happened and I won't be around much.

Very recently, a family emergency came up and I won't be able to post regularly for the next few days, as I probably won't be around a computer often. I won't be around books so I can't write reviews, but I'll try and put something together once in a while.

Someone hinted that they'd like a review of Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin. I'll get that out as soon as I can, although I can't make any promises.

Sorry everyone for the disappointing news.

Grace
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.