Monday, August 06, 2012

Musing Mondays (3)

Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Every Monday a reading related question would be posted, and all you have to do is answer it, and link back.

This week's musing asks . . .


What attracts you to a book blog? What puts you off in a book blog? Do you share personal stuff on a book blog?



In a book blog, I like it to be neat but seem personable. It's a bit annoying if things aren't organized well and look like just a jumble of a mess. At the same time, I'd like to know a bit about the blogger without it seeming like the blog is based on the blogger's life instead of books.

I'm bound to stick something personal into the blog eventually. I mean, your life may attribute to a reason why you don't like something about a book or whatnot, but what I'd definitely not do is talk about my family member's private lives and what they did lately. That's more for a personal blog, and I'd feel like I'm intruding on their privacy if I did post something like that, although I might talk about them without adding things that can allow my readers to track them down. Which is frankly, quite freaky.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.