Monday, August 13, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (5)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What happened this week?

Last week I said I suck at posting reviews regularly, this week I proclaim my inadequacy at writing reviews. I am not good at writing fast

Below are some books that I've read and re-read this past week.

Enjoy!

Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Revived by Cat Patrick
Wrecked by Anna Davies
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
Currently reading:
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin

If you have a suggestion for, say, what I should read next, or what other memes I should participate in, shoot me a comment down below. Or just post your own IMWAYR, so I can check it out!

Cheers!
Grace.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.