Monday, August 06, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (4)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What happened this week?

Okay, let's face it, I suck at keeping time. For the last week I haven't been posting reviews. At all. But I'll do my best to not let my contstantly-overheating-and-shutting-down-laptop get to me, or I'll feel like carp (typo intended).

Below are some books that I've read and re-read this past week, listed by date.

Enjoy!

Every Other Day by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
Enchanted by Althea Kontis
A Midsummer's Night by Kody Keplinger
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez
Graceling by Kristin Cashore

If you have a suggestion for, say, what I should read next, or what other memes I should participate in, shoot me a comment down below.

Cheers!
Grace.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.