Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WWW Wednesday (2)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Just to play along, answer the following three (3) questions . . .

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My answers:
What are you currently reading?
I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. Looking at a crime scene with a killer's mindset is very, very disturbing but it's so fascinating at the same time. The amount of ways I know how to dispose of a corpse is even more so scarring.

What did you recently finish reading?
Last night I stayed up super late re-reading Spell Bound by Kelley Armstrong, but since it was a re-read I don't know if it counts. But I did recently borrow Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready from the library. I actually won a copy from the author herself, which kind of made me do weird dances all over the place, but I was just SO EXCITED for it I took it out of the library beforehand.


What do you think you'll read next?
Another re-read, Rosebush by Michele Jaffe, or probably The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.