Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WWW Wednesday (1)


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading

Just to play along, answer the following three (3) questions . . .

  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you'll read next?


My answers:


What are you currently reading?
I'm reading Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel & Dina Nayeri. Twisted, dark, and scary; just the way I like my books.

What did you recently finish reading?
I finished reading Destined by Aprilynne Pike most recently. I know a lot of people really loved it, but the Wings series was never among my favourites.


What do you think you'll read next?
I'll probably read Immortal City by Scott Speer, or I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga. A few others that I might read are Kill You Last by Todd Strasser, and Starters by Lissa Price.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.