Monday, July 23, 2012

Musing Mondays (1)

Musing Mondays is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Every Monday a reading related question would be posted, and all you have to do is answer it, and link back.

This week's musing asks . . .

Do you read magazines? If so, which ones? If not, why not?


I am a nerd. A total nerd. The only magazines that I actually am interested in reading are National Geographic and Scientific American. I know that most girls my age would probably read something more like Seventeen, but it just never really appealed to me.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.