Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What happened this week?


Hi, everyone! Sick of me yet? Well, I'm trying to decide whether or not to send in a resume to a bookstore for a part-time job . . . I think the lady there thought I had a car, when I'm not even old enough to take the driver's test, LOLs. Should I send in a resume? Shoot me an answer below!

Oh, and I blew the last of my money on Blood Red Road and The Gathering, even though I've already read them both. Firstly, they are good books. Secondly, they were on sale. And that, my friends, is why I need a job.

Below are some books that I've read this past week, listed by date.

Enjoy!

Immortal City by Scott Speer
Shine by Jeri Smith-Ready
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Ahh, I seriously need to start reading a bit more . . .

If you have a suggestion for, say, what I should read next, or what other memes I should participate in, shoot me a comment down below.

Cheers!
Grace.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.