Monday, July 16, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.


What happened this week?


So I'm sure we're all past the fact that I'm a new blogger, but phew, blogging is by no means an easy thing. Level of respect for book bloggers before: Level 9000. Level of respect for book bloggers now: [program malfunction: scale broke]. So I'm trying out book memes, which are kind of scaring me now because they all require a certain level of commitment to them.

Okie, so now that I've gone over whatever I should say, I'm going to get to the reading part. Below are some books that I've read this past week, listed by date.

Enjoy!

The Hunchback Assignments by Arthur Slade
The List by Siobhan Vivian
Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony
Divergent by Veronica Roth
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols
Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
Croak by Gina Damico
Ashes by Ilsa J. Bick
Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
Destined by Aprilynne Pike

If you have a suggestion for, say, what I should read next, or what other memes I should participate in, shoot me a comment down below.

Cheers!
Grace, book meme unfamiliar.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.