Thursday, July 26, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (2)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb at btt2. Every Thursday, a book-related question is posted and fellow bloggers answer them.


Do you have a favourite season of the year that you read more? (Example: during snow storms, rainy weather, or warm and sunny weather.)

I really like to read when it's really windy and cold. Just snuggle up and crack open a book c:


What's your favourite place to read? At the beach? Inside / Outside?

I love reading outside, but the glare of the sunlight and sounds around you tend to distract me. A lot. My concentration sucks. I like reading at the library because it's nice and quiet, but it seems a bit too public for my taste. So, I'd probably name my bed as my favourite place to read.
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.