Thursday, July 19, 2012

Booking Through Thursday (1)

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Deb at btt2. Every Thursday, a book-related question is posted and fellow bloggers answer them.


Series or Standalone?

This is a tough one. I love series because they're longer, and have more info in them, but it's so annoying and nerve racking to wait for the next book to be released.
On the other hand, there's a lot of standalones that I love, including Shine by Lauren Myracle and Between by Jessica Warman among others. Generally I'm not that into reading a standalone, but if I like it, it's because the author packs so much good stuff into it. The downside is that at times you feel like, "What happens next? Where do the characters end up?"
So in conclusion, I'm on the fence with this question
Thank you so much for wanting to leave a comment! I read every single one of them, and respond to most of them!

I'm honoured that anyone would want to nominate me for an award, but I just don't have time for that anymore. This blog is award and tag free.